Hello Nature and Skin friends.
A special week started again just before the UK shuts down again. That’s why I decided to write an article that can give you some very important advices but same time to keep you company. Like me, you are probably missing having your hair done during first lockdown, its an experience that makes you feel good, both inside and outside. Just keep it simple and see your hair to grow fast. Think it’s a good time for your hair to have a break and pamper it with love.
Let’s start with the most important, washing your hair. “Less”, oh yes! Washing your hair less, helps to preserve the scalps natural oil. So rather than washing, you could try a dry shampoo (See the list below) to soak up some of the grease and leave you with cleaner. To slow down your colour fading, avoid washing your hair every day. Whilst washing your hair, use cool water instead of hot water. For those who want to take extra measures, we’d recommend investing in one of our must have haircare products .
Whilst being on lockdown, the prevention is significant. It’s important you take good care of your hair when brushing, don’t be too rough, gently please!!!!! If you wanted to step up a notch, comb your conditioner through when washing. This will help smooth the cuticle and prevent further splits appearing.
During lockdown we noticed that we found more time for workout. That excellent for our body and health but not for our hair. That means we are sweaty and hair too. Don’t wash your hair every time you finish exercise. Use some dry shampoo before, and once you have finished your workout, blast your roots with a hairdryer. That will give your hair volume and remove any sweat. Remember to spray your hair with you favourite Hair and Body Mist to give a nice smell.
Below you can find a list based on your hair type. REMEMBER using the right shampoo for your hair may make the difference between healthy looking silky hair and troublesome, unmanageable hair.
The trick is matching the right shampoo with your hair type
- Thin hair— People with thin hair requires a shampoo which contains more cleansing agent. Volumanising shampoos can be used for fine hair.
- Thick hair— Thick healthy hair is prone to gather more dirt and get dirty very fast. They require a shampoo that contains equal amount of cleanser to keep the hair clean and enough conditioner to nourish the thick hair.
- Dry hair – Needs a shampoo that is rich in essential oils. The best shampoos for dry hair are those that contain coconut oil, grape seed oil, avocado oil and argon oil.
- Colour hair—When the hair are coloured regularly a shampoo with colour preservative I the best choice
- Oily hair—Oily hair does not need any special type of shampoo. Dandruff is the main issue of oily hair. Oily scalp is a favourable spot for yeast to thrive and produce flakes. It can be treated with an anti-dandruff shampoo
Amazing products. I noticed the difference after first use. 10 on 10 strongly recommended.